Reserve this Offer Now for Later Use
In line with the European General Data Protection Regulations, this is our GDPR statement which helps you to understand clearly who we are and how we use and protect any information that you give us when you use this website or contact us by another means. Logo Viz is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that there is transparency with regard to the processing of your information. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement.
WHO WE ARE
- We are Logo Viz. Our full legal name is Logo Viz Inc and our registered office is at 11800 Jones Road, Suite 105-6, Houston, Texas 77070.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- Your personal details which will probably include your name and your contact details and may include the names and or information regarding your businesses as submitted via email or the ‘request a quote form’ or ‘join our mailing list’ buttons on the website or on our Home page or website enquiry form.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- Logo Viz will collect and look after your data for the purpose of delivering services and information to you that you have requested and to correspond with you about our services. We will never pass your information to any party outside of Logo Viz unless required by law to do so. We will never, ever, give, sell or lease your personal information to anyone outside of Logo Viz.
- If you have signed up for the newsletter or if you have submitted a completed registration form to us with payment for a Design Service, we will include you on our mailing list for our regular newsletter and occasional news of our Discounted Deals and offers. You can opt out of this communication permanently at any time.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used a link to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
DATA PROTECTION AND REMOVAL OF DATA
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we keep on our systems about you please write to the US office. If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can ask us at any time to delete the information we hold on you by emailing email@example.com or by calling +1-866-814-3450