Reserve this Offer Now for Later Use
- Any information that is collected by us is used to provide our clients with improved customer service.
- We do not rent or sell any information that our clients provide to us. We respect the trust our clients put in to us, hence, any information that we receive from them is not misused.
- This policy outlines how any information that we collect or is provided to us by our clients is used for different purposes.
How to claim your refund
- Logo Viz collects certain information about our clients which includes the client’s name, mailing address, credit card number, phone number and e-mail address.
- This information is collected from time-to- time in order to stay updated and provide them with quality service.
- The client’s email addresses or mailing addresses received through our mailing system, such as our ‘Contact Us’ forms, to respond to any queries, comments, etc of our clients.
- In order to better understand our clients and provide them with improved service, Logo Viz maintains records of our client’s purchases as well as records of items which have proved to be of interest to our clients in the past.
- Any information saved by our clients is employed to process their order.
- We use e-mails to confirm the order of our clients, however, if there are any queries pertaining to their order then we contact them via phone, e-mail or mailing address.
- Sporadically, we provide our clients with updates pertaining to our website and services which includes information of promotions and newsletter.
- We may also use this information to identify your purchases and interests which will enable us to improve the design of our website and the purchase experience of our client’s.
- In case you are not interested in receiving our newsletter, all you need to do is simply unsubscribe by following the instructions that are provided with each newsletter or communication.
For further information in this matter, you can also call us at +1-866- 814-3450
3rd Party Sharing
- Logo Viz does not divulge any personal information of our clients to third parties.
- We do not provide nor do we sell our client’s personal information to third parties under any circumstances.
- The services of credit card processing companies are used by Logo Viz to bill you for any service that we provide. However, these companies never store, save, share or use this information for any other purpose.
- Logo Viz uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Software which keeps the information of clients extremely secure by encrypting any information that the client puts in.
- Following the industry standards to protect personal information of our clients submitted by them during transmission and when we receive it, Logo Viz, however, cannot guarantee on its absolute security since any transmissions over the internet or through any method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Access of Registered Accounts
- Signing in to our homepage allows the client to access their registered accounts.
- The client is able to access their previous information and lists which they have submitted on the site once they sign in.
- Once logged in, they are able to update their information under the ‘My Account’ link on the website.
Changing & Deleting/Unsubscribing Accounts
- Contact us on our 24 hour customer support service in order to cancel your subscription and avoid any future e-mails pertaining to any online order.
Cookies and Their Use
- The Help portion of the toolbar on browsers become instrumental in preventing the browsers form accepting new cookies, disable cookies and notify user when a new cookies is received.
- According to our study, it is suggested that clients normally allow cookies to be accepted as they allow you to take advantage of the features of our site.
- In order to diagnose problems with our server and administer our website, Logo Viz keeps track of your IP addresses. We also use your IP address to gather demographic information about you including your location and your internet service provider.
- Information such as traffic patterns through our website and search queries will be gathered to collect information on our client’s use of our site. No IP address/log file information is tied to Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- None of the information on our site is accessible to third parties such as browser types, URLs through which people visit our site and URLs viewed by visitors while on our site, access times except in combined form.
If required by the law or when we believe that disclosure is necessary, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information in order to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site along with protecting our rights.